Alumni Mentoring Program
The ABC mentoring program ran in 2021 and is recommencing in 2022. Click here if you would like to learn more.
It’s a five-month program from May to September that pairs a suitable Mentor and a Mentee. All areas of the ABC are included, from journalism to production to management.
- The program involves five meetings over five months (May-September) with a Mentee who can benefit from learning from you and your knowledge and experience. You can extend the sessions if both parties agree.
- It’s driven by the Mentee: they will be encouraged to set their goals, organise meetings and be proactive.
- A dedicated Program Co-ordinator from ABC People and Culture team will be available to answer any questions and guide you through the process.
- The ABC Mentoring Guide (attached) explains the process and has some useful tips, resources and session plans.
- Once a suitable Mentee has been matched to you, you will hear back from the Mentoring Program Co-ordinator Belinda Shadiac with further details on how to get started with your partnership.
This is a great opportunity to share your knowledge and experiences.
You can contact us directly for further information
Looking forward to hearing from you.