Alumni Mentoring Program
ABC Alumni Mentoring is ready to go for 2021!
The ABC mentoring program is back for 2021 and the ABC is keen to enlist the participation of ABC Alumni.
It’s a five-month program from May to September that pairs a suitable Mentor and a Mentee. All areas of the ABC are included, from journalism to production to management.
We are currently looking for volunteers who would like to participate.
- The program involves five meetings over five months (May-September) with a Mentee who can benefit from learning from you and your knowledge and experience. You can extend the sessions if both parties agree.
- It’s driven by the Mentee: they will be encouraged to set their goals, organise meetings and be proactive.
- A dedicated Program Co-ordinator from ABC People and Culture team will be available to answer any questions and guide you through the process.
- The ABC Mentoring Guide (attached) explains the process and has some useful tips, resources and session plans.
- Once a suitable Mentee has been matched to you, you will hear back from the Mentoring Program Co-ordinator Belinda Shadiac with further details on how to get started with your partnership.
This is a great opportunity to share your knowledge and experiences.
You can contact us directly for further information
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sue Spencer and Peter McEvoy